Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center
1300 Pennsylvania Ave NW
Washington, DC 20004
The CHCI 2017 Leadership Conference will be held at the beautiful Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center. This landmark destination is a convenient venue for our attendees to gather in Washington D.C.’s “center of influence.” This venue will inspire collaborative dialogue and solution-oriented idea generation as we take on important issues facing the Latino community and our nation.
Underground parking is conveniently located at the conference site. Access the parking garage via ramps at 14th Street (north and south ramps) and 13½ Street (off Pennsylvania Ave.). Hourly and daily parking is available (see rates below).
- Upon entry to the garage your vehicle will be screened; please plan accordingly.
- Bicycles may enter and exit the garage via 14th Street only, all racks are located on the B-1 level.
- $10.00 – One hour or less
- $18.00 – One to two hours
- $22.00 – Two to four hours
- $25.00 – Four to 15 hours
- $35.00 – 15 to 24 hours
- $35.00 – Daily
- $15.00 – Weekday evenings (enter after 5:00 p.m. and exit by 3:00 a.m.
Discounted hotel accommodations are available at our host hotel:
Marriott Marquis Washington, D.C.
901 Massachusetts Avenue, NW
Washington, D.C. 20001
Direct Phone: 202-824-9200
Reservations Phone: 888-236-2427
Use the CHCI HHM Events Reservation Link for special conference rates: https://aws.passkey.com/go/chcipublicpolicy
Special CHCI Conference Rate: $279 per night, plus 14.5% tax
Last day to reserve discounted rooms: Friday, August 18, 2017
Hotel check in time: 3:00 PM; Hotel check out time: 12:00 PM
Valet Parking for conference attendees with hotel accommodations is $35 per night. Internet Access is $12.95 per day, unless you are a Marriott Rewards Member.